VISTAS & LIFESTYLES
Arrábida mountain and Setúbal, with a Licensed Guide
This tour will take you first to the countryside giving you the opportunity to discover the small towns just a few miles away from Lisbon. Discover how people live their everyday lives and visit a local hand-painted ceramic tile production unit. Back on the road, be overwhelmed by the astonishing views from the Arrábida Natural Park on the way to Setúbal. And, in this very important fishing port, have an immersive experience of finding out what the catch of the day was and what the farmers brought from the countryside. On the way back to Lisbon, enjoy another breathtaking view of the Portuguese capital. (See options below)
- Option 1: half-day tour, as described above.
- Option 2: full-day tour, by adding the visit to a prestigious wine estate with a wine-tasting. Time for lunch on your own, downtown Setúbal.
This private tour requires dedicated transportation. We can arrange for a deluxe, air-conditioned sedan (for up to 2 travelers) or a deluxe, air-conditioned, touring van (for up to 6 travelers) and a professional driver, accordingly. Please advise.
- Tour starts and ends at your hotel in Lisbon area, though other locations are also possible – please advise accordingly.
- Portions of this discovery experience require walking, so average physical fitness and appropriate footwear are recommended.
- The contents of this tour are also customizable. Please advise if you wish any adjustment.
Up to 72 hours: no penalty
Up to 48 hours: 50% penalty
Less than 48 hours or no show: full payment
Reservations and confirmation subject to availability